Friday, February 25, 2011

Confession is good for the soul or something...

Photobucket


I Confess... that last Friday I made my girls eat grapes for a snack outside while I totally ate a chocolate cupcake with no frosting on it in the kitchen. I am a bad role model.

I Confess... That there is a huge, scary The Birds sized flock of birds on my front lawn, and I am hoping that they are eating the web worms and not laying in wait for me to go get the mail. I may send Mojo out to get it. Seems I didn't quite work out all my bird fears in Venice after all.

I Confess... My computer files are so unorganized that I cannot find the picture of me in Venice with pigeons on me that I wanted to insert above.

I Confess... That I have been too busy making these little cuties to do much blogging this week.


I Confess... That I think Mojo is starting a pineapple plantation. I have no less than THREE potted pineapple tops on my kitchen counters. I think growing pineapples is cool. We did it once before and actually grew a small pineapple. But, three? Soon they can go outside and then he can grow as many as he likes! For now, I am running out of counter space!

I Confess... That I am going to be super busy with an incredibly secret project and probably won't blog too much over the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. My hubby grew a pineapple last year--it is still pretty small, but then it does not get that warm in Wyoming. Still he's happy it's growing.
    We want to organize our photos better--right now it's hit or miss as to finding photos.

    ReplyDelete