Friday, February 4, 2011

Confession is good for the soul

Photobucket



I Confess....
        That I am trying to ignore the roar of my children as I type this.

I Confess...
         That I am longing for one day when I don't have to leave my house and can read all day. With no children around all day long!

I Confess...
          That I was so relieved to get the good news about my Mom's cancer treatment that I burst into tears.

I Confess...
             I hate to cry and think it makes me weak. I really don't like to talk about my "feelings" or even really think about them. Mojo says I am such a guy.

I Confess...
          That I sometimes worry about my OCD tendencies as I arrange my hangers by color and type in my laundry room. Then I look around the rest of my house and  breathe a sigh of relief.

I Confess...
         Friday is NOT my favorite day of the week.

I Confess...
        My husband Mojo is my hero.

I Confess...
        I love these critters WAY more than I should. I keep them on the windowsill over my sink to cheer me up when I have to do dishes. They make me happy :)

4 comments:

  1. I must confess that with one daughter moved out and the second a sophomore in high school, I'm loving the peace and quiet. I remember those days when my kids were little and they were home all day. In fact, I blame my lingering insanity on those days.

    I'm glad you had good news for your mom's cancer treatment, that's awesome.

    I don't like to cry either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok to cry. It cleanses the soul...a lot like confessions.

    That's awesome that your mom got good news!

    Cute little critters. :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok first I love your critters! SO cute. they make me smile too.

    So glad you got good news about your mom. And I think a good cry is a great thing. It gives the energy you need to go on. It makes you strong not weak..

    I think is SO cool that your sweetie is your hero! That's fantastic!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cry a lot. i am kind of a baby like that, but it does make me feel better.

    i confess i super love those little critters, i NEED the giraffe, sooo cute! but i also confess there is pretty much nothing that can make me happy while washing dishes...unless it is someone else washing the dishes...HAPPY!!

    i am so glad you joined in, cute blog, great confessions...i hope you come back every week!!

    ReplyDelete