Wednesday, February 9, 2011

more Valentines

You know, you would never really know it by looking at this blog, but we don't really celebrate V-day. It is mostly a kids holiday around here. I don't want some cheesy necklace or chocolate that Mojo bought because corporate America told him he had to or he doesn't love me.  We try to do things all year round that show we love each other. I would rather Mojo came home some random day with something that He just knows  I will love (this actually happens ALOT!), than have him spend money on something because he has to have a gift on a certain day. And luckily he feels the same way! So, that's what we do.

That being said, we DO celebrate with the girly girls. So, I decorate a little more each year. This is what I made today!
It's a little pale for the room, but I used stuff I already had so it has to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment