Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Confessional

It's that time... that time that is quickly becoming my favorite day to post! So Thanks Glamazon and Mamarazzi for letting me play along....


Photobucket

I Confess...
                     That I am starting this confession on Tuesday.
I Confess...
                      I really really want one of these...


I Confess...
                      That I have hit the mid-year "I hate school" slump. I thought I wouldn't get that anymore once I finally exited the educational superhighway.

I Confess...
                       That I hate having to referee homework.



I Confess...
                       That my daughter bringing home more candy from her Valentines party than she got trick or treating really bugs me! What happened to simple cards. Also there are only 16 children in the class. She should NOT have this much loot! Several kids gave out "goody bag" type valentines with several different types of candy and small toys in them. What's up with that?
                
I Confess...
                    I am craving red hot candy hearts, but cannot find any in town.

I also Confess...
                    That I am so glad Tomorrow is Saturday I could burst! No lunch-boxes tonight, no homework AND I get to sleep as late as I want in the morning! Thanks to my lovely husband who gets up with the girls every Saturday morning so I can catch up on sleep! Who needs Valentines day? I have every Saturday morning!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, I so look forward to Saturdays as well! TGIF!

    I know what you mean about valentines. I got a note from my son's daycare. He is 1 - and they want him to bring in valentines to exchange with his class. Seriously? He's one. Crazy talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the weekend!! Although we've been out for almost 2 weeks straight due to the Snopocolypse. I'm still ready for the weekend.

    Thad some serious loot! School parties aren't what they used to be.

    I now want one of this MP3 players!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until you hit "prom" lol
    Dresses, limos, photographers, makeup artist and hair do's it is crazy!

    Holidays have gotten a little over done in the last century!

    I am with you yeah for the weekend! Hope you have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to the days when everything fit in one shoebox Valentine mailbox?

    www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow that is a lot of loot! 16 kids? What the?

    I have the same kind of hubby. He lets me sleep in on Saturdays and have a free day while he deals with kids. We are lucky gals!

    ReplyDelete