Monday, January 31, 2011

Rainy Monday morning

Dark and dreary, dank and grey, it's a yucky start to the day.

It is warmish though so that's good.  Maybe it will clear up later today before I have to go out.

This weekend was filled with Sam's shopping and clothes shopping (and have I mentioned I HATE shopping?). Also with feather gluing and shawl searching and drawer cleaning outing. (is that even a word? I don't think so). AND supurb breakfast making,


And my favorite part, hangin' in our jammies!


I didn't get any sewing done even though I have baby presents to make. I am trying my hand at a tiny bit of quilting, I am trying to make a quilt bib and burp cloth set. It would help if Breezy would stop trying to "help" cut the already cut and sewn pieces!

Good thing she's so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging...and thank you for joining the party! How great, I was your first follower...I love that! Enjoy and have fun...today is your day to meet some new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you linked up to play. Enjoyed your post.
    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete