Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Morning Moaning...

well not really. We had a pretty good weekend, even with some of us being sick.  The big girls and I went to a Girl Scouts Cookie Rally in the back of nowhere on Friday evening. Thank goodness for GPS or I would still be wandering around little rural roads trying to find my way out of the maze!
    The big girls had a blast at the rally though. So, that made it worth the effort of getting there.  Then on Saturday we hunted for all the insignia patches we needed for the sashes. We still don't have the flag one, Three stores in Three towns and no one had any of them! I ironed them all on and am now in process of sewing them on. The iron on never sticks for good and it takes too long to sew them all on so I am doing both methods so that the girls can wear them right away. My finger tip and thumb are bruised and sore, and I only got two of them sewn on last night.
     Because Mojo has gotten the same cold that the littlest one has I took over breakfast on Saturday morning. Saturdays are ALWAYS Daddy days at our house and Mojo makes his famous pancakes or his famous waffles.  So I made my not so famous pancakes.

They were declared "good, but not as good as Dad's!"
Humph!
And one of my batches was dark chocolate chip pancakes!
Sunday was grocery shopping that I didn't get to do during the week because of terribly ill child and door to door cookie sales.

How was your weekend? Do anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment