Friday, January 28, 2011

I Confess...

Photobucket

I Confess...
   I read WAAAAAY more than I should. I read when I should be doing other things. I read while I eat, while I wait outside at piano lessons, while I blow dry my hair, while I take a bath, while I watch t.v., while I cook.  Way too much!

I Confess...
   I served lima beans to my family and told them they were "baby butterbeans" so they would eat them.

I Confess...
     That when you see me grocery shopping with one earbud in I am not talking on the phone or listening to music. I am listening to an audiobook.

I Confess...
     I want to throw rocks at the people speeding in their cars down my street while my girls and I are waiting for the bus. SLOW DOWN!!!

I Confess...
     I want to call Child Protective Services on Max and Ruby's parents!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I read too much. I never have TIME to read! It's on my list of things to do this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read but I am looking again for something great.. Any suggestions?

    You can read while you blow dry your hair... You are GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do Max and Ruby even have parents?

    i love reading too!

    thanks so much for linking up...great confessions!

    ReplyDelete