Friday, March 25, 2011

The confessional

It's time to cleanse my soul with Mamarazzi and Glamazon!



Photobucket

Come on and join in. You'll feel better, Promise!


I confess that I am older than I used to be.
I have stopped getting spam emails for unit extenders and other smut and started getting them for powered wheelchairs.

I confess that I am feeling curmudgeonly lately.

I confess that I wish someone would have told me some of the things that happen as a woman ages. Oh, I don't mean the drooping and sagging, we all know about that! I mean little things like the fact that when you start getting grey hair, you start getting it everywhere! I took ten years off Mojo's life screaming in the shower!

Also, you start getting dark hair in places it never used to be. I am a fair skinned freckle-faced red headed chick. I have never had a mustache that wasn't made of milk. All of a sudden I look like Tom Selleck! WTF!?!?!?

I confess that I don't get why so much of aging has to do with hair. Losing it, growing it, changing colors. It's weird!

I confess I am only 42! I am scared. Whoever said that aging isn't for sissies hit the nail on the head.

I further confess that to add to my senior citizeness, I am, God willing and the creek don't rise, going to take a nap today!  My oldest is all of a sudden not sleeping though the night and is waking us up with her. I haven't had a full nights sleep in a week.

This may or may not be contributing to my curmudgeonlyness.

I confess that I am going to go try to wrestle my cranky-pants off with liberal applications of chocolate and Diet Pepsi.

6 comments:

  1. I've come to the conclusion that I totally take back all the times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
    Chocolate and Pepsi can make any day better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate and Diet Pepsi (or in my case, Cherry Coke) is ALWAYS the answer when it comes to moods!

    Love your confessional!

    BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment; I appreciate that....especially for the fact that I'm not the only unTwilighter! ;-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed my first grey hair was down there. But it might be because I wax all that off and by doing so, the hair gets lighter. Mine, turn grey. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is too funny, I actually laughed out loud...a few times. My hubby who is sitting next to me even asked what was so funny.

    He didnt seem to think it was funny, guess he isn't a girl...must the a girl thing

    Thanks for sharing and making my day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have managed, in my *old* age to get grey chin hairs! What is up with that?

    And I agree about the Chocolate and Diet Pepsi making things better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Brian did NOT say "I have managed, in my *old* age to get grey chin hairs! What is up with that?

    And I agree about the Chocolate and Diet Pepsi making things better!"

    I did! My hubby took the computer away in the middle of me responding and I did not realize he singed me out and him in! Funny!

    ReplyDelete