Friday, April 1, 2011

Yay! It's time to Confess!

It's that time again.

Time for Friday Confessions

Photobucket


I Confess...
I am so thankful to Mamarazzi and Glamazon for hosting this weekly link, it is my favorite day (sometimes the only day) to post. Thank you ladies!!!

I Confess...
I have a weird psychic link with Mojo. Earlier this week I had Swingin' on a Star stuck in my head, for no apparent reason. Come to find out Mojo put Hudson Hawk on his iPad that day at his office.  Weird and a little creepy!


I Confess...
That I moved the pineapple plantation outdoors. I was cool with it until little gnatty bugs started flying up out of the stupid organic soil that Mojo bought for them. Which leads me to...

I Confess...
That the whole "Organic" thing bugs the crap out of me! An apple is by its very nature organic! I get that it's better not to put all the crap in our ecosystem and bodies, but I just hate the organic police. I am feeding a family of five, price matters too! And just how good for you can processed goldfish and mac n cheese actually be?

I Confess...
That I too fudge my to do list. BUT I have an excuse. I am highly distractab.... oooooh look something shiny! WAIT, no, where was I? Oh yeah, I often get distracted from one task to do something else that I see that is simply screaming to be done. So when I do something not on the list, I write in in and cross it out in one fell swoop. Yesterday I doubled my list doing that. I do go back and finish whatever I was originally doing, because I wrote it down on the list so I wouldn't forget.

I Confess...
Because of the aforementioned distractibility I suspect that I may or may not have adult ADD. That or I just have the attention span of a gnat. or a magpie. Your pick.

I further Confess...
That I often leave my list nonchalantly laying out on the counter where Mojo might just happen to see it and see all the things I have accomplished that day.

I Confess...
I started my first Mod- Podge project yesterday. It may or may not get tossed in the trash. We'll see. We will also see if I actually finish it.


I Confess...
That I made a heroic effort and did not say "I told you so" to my parents earlier this week. I did however do the I told you so dance all over the kitchen as soon as I hung the phone up. This makes me a bad bad person because I told my Mom she was too sick to make a long road trip and that I thought it was a bad idea. She had to stop the first day and turn around and come back. So after I did the dance I felt like I was celebrating my Moms ill health and not the fact that yet again she did not listen to me and yet again I was right! See it even sounds bad!

I Confess...
That these confessions are way random and that is just how I am rolling today!

I Confess...
That I could do this all day, but I am going to plop Littlest into her stroller and take that girlie on a long walk in the cool weather before the blazing heat comes back to eat us all up!

Have a great week end!!!


3 comments:

  1. I love Hudson Hawk--totally corny, but I love it.
    The organic thing bugs me too. Where I live fresh veggies and fruit are expensive enough with out smacking the organic label on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love that you did the I Told You So dance. Makes me feel better about doing that myself once, or twenty times.

    Also I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one who adds things I've already done to the list just so I can cross them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love the video! I had a kid's song about a yellow horse running through my head all day. I like "Swinging on a Star" better!

    ReplyDelete