Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Road Runner

Posts will be spotty and few between for a while. My Mom, who some of you will remember from Confessions, has been ill. In trying to find out what was wrong with her the Doctors discovered that her lung cancer had moved into her brain.
I am burning up the roads between her town and mine so that I can take care of her and the rest of my family.  Luckily we only live about and hour and half from my parents.  They still live in the house that I grew up in so that's kind of cool.

Stress and tempers are high. I just got in a fight with  my Dad, who I never ever fight with. If fact my Mom complains that I never get mad or upset with him only her. I actually hung up on him. He was being such an ass. Of course, so was I. It only goes to show how we have to be careful with each other.

To add to the stress, two of my girls are sick. Middlest stayed home today so I couldn't go to my parents and take care of them. Dad is having to do it all on his own. I think that contributed to the tantrum we both threw argument we had.

I am going to have to suck it up and put on my big girl pants and call and apologize.

Life could be better right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment