Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back in the groove

So I've been home for about a month and a half.  I am still struggling to get back in the groove and slide smoothly through the days. I am having trouble with motivation and remembering things. I hate forgetting meetings and lunches and when to put out the recycling.

I have days when I do lots of things and days when I do nothing.  It is hard not to compare this grieving period with the one after my brother died.  Then I was twenty and had no real responsibilities. Now I have to keep it together for my family and keep things running as smoothly as possible. I am finding it very difficult to let go and cry or feel any emotion at all. I am afraid that I will never stop. So I just keep plugging away with bursts of activity and spots of sluggishness. I guess I will even out one day.

One of the things that I have started is taking a picture of Littlest every school day. Some days we have long "photo shoots" some days only time to snap a few quick pics.

Here is my favorite so far...




1 comment: